NLC Fall Open: Time for the second qualifier!
The second qualifier is upon us (Oct 23) where 18 teams are competing for those precious four spots leading up to the main event starting on Nov 5th! Do not miss any action by following coverage provided by the community broadcasters.
The bracket for the second qualifier is as stacked as the first one where there will be no easy matches for any team. The qualifier bracket can be found on Challonge and the full list of which broadcaster that covers which match can be seen below.
Friday Oct 23rd 19:00 CEST
Saturday Oct 24th Round 2 - 13:00 CEST
- R2: Nordavind vs TBD: No Set coverage at this time
- R2: Atlanta vs Nordic Dogs: No set coverage at this time
- R2: Granit vs London: No set coverage at this time
- R2: Absolved vs Enclave: Coverage by UKEL
- R2: Dusty vs TBD: Coverage by SQ1 & Demb
- R2: Vanir vs Masonic: Coverage by Fløng Esports
- R2: MNM vs Domino: Coverage By Phoenix Rising Productions
- R2 NYYRIKKI vs Invulnerables Esports: Coverage by Invulnerables Esports
Saturday Oct 24th Round 3, Quarterfinals 16:45 CEST
Sunday Oct 25th, Round 4, semifinals 13:00 CET
- Semifinal 1: TBD vs TBD: Coverage by SQ1
- Semifinal 2: TBD vs TBD: Coverage by Invulnerables Esports & Demb
To keep yourself updated on where to watch the matches, make sure to follow all of the broadcasters on their social media channels! We wish all the competing teams the best of luck in their coming matches!